Les Menuires Webcam: keep an eye on the mountain weather
Les Menuires, a ski area at 1850 metres altitude, is part of the 3 Vallées greater resort. The 3 Vallées, in Savoy, is the largest ski area in France and in the world.
This huge area also includes other resorts: Saint-Martin-de-Belleville, Val Thorens, Courchevel, Méribel, Orelle and Brides-les-Bains.
The resort of Les Menuires is a pleasant ski area accessible to all budgets. The main reason to stay in this beautiful Alpine location is its magnificent landscapes, but also its great number of activities on offer.
Check the weather with Les Menuires’ webcams
In Les Menuires, treat yourself to a quality, tailor-made mountain holiday in a residence, hotel or flat rental. Between skiing on the snowy slopes, relaxing activities, thrills, with your family or friends, everything is possible in Les Menuires, be it in winter or in summer.
And the best part is the webcams positioned in several places in the resort to allow you to check what’s going on live.
Les Menuires webcam: snow and weather conditions live
What could be better than being able to check the weather live before your stay in the mountains or even when on site, before getting out of bed in the morning?
Better than photos, several high-quality webcams are positioned around Les Menuires. You can watch them live, whatever the time of day, morning, noon or even at night.
At the start of the ski slopes, at the top of the ski area or at the start of the ski lifts, the webcams are strategically placed to allow you to keep an eye on the weather conditions, the snow cover, but also on the current level of frequentation of the resort or simply to enjoy the exceptional views they offer. Some even have a 360° view to appreciate the Alps from all angles.
Here are all the webcams of the resort, to allow you to admire its valley, its slopes and its peaks and to have all the weather information live, in addition to the daily bulletin and the forecasts:
- Webcam Le Clocher
- Webcam La Croisette
- Webcam Reberty
- Webcam La Masse
- Webcam Les Bruyères
- Webcam Saint-Martin
- Webcam Les Enverses
- Webcam Roc des 3 Marches
- Webcam Mont de la Chambre
A ski area for everyone
If you like winter sports and snow, the 3 Vallées ski area offers access to the largest ski area in the world with almost 600 kilometres of slopes.
The area is suitable for all levels of skiers as 13% of the 330 slopes are green, 39% blue, 38% red and 10% black. Whether you are a beginner or an expert, you will have plenty to enjoy!
Les Menuires, sitting at an altitude of 1850 metres, benefits from substantial snow cover and good sunshine. It is the most convivial resort in the 3 Vallées, a resort for all budgets, which offers excellent value for money, in terms of ski passes, equipment hires, accommodation, and eating options.
The Les Menuires area offers incredible skiing possibilities. 160 kilometres of groomed slopes, a fabulous off-piste area, freestyle and boardercross areas with memorable and safe jumps thanks to the Big Air Bag.
Summer and winter activities
Snow sports are not the only activities to do in the mountains and Les Menuires is the perfect example of this. That’s why the resort offers a wide range of other activities.
Whether you feel like thrills, calm, a moment in nature, physical activity or a relaxing day… All you have to do is choose.
- There are activities suited to everyone, such as sledging. In Les Menuires, there are areas reserved for sledging for fun times with friends or family. To make the pleasure last, there is also the Roc’n Bob, a 4-kilometre-long track with 22 turns. Sledging is still possible even in summer with the Speed Mountain, a 1000-metre long rail sledge full of twists and turns!
- For those for whom mountains rhyme with splendid landscapes and nature, there is a whole range of amazing hikes in Les Menuires! When it comes to cross-country skiing, the resort offers trails for all levels, so that everyone can enjoy their moment of freedom in the middle of nature. To discover the wonders of the Alps, there are also more than 75 kilometres of marked routes and groomed footpaths. It’s time to put on your snowshoes or hiking boots. If you come to the mountains in summer, several climbing and Via Ferrata spots are accessible in Les Menuires and Saint-Martin-de-Belleville.
- Those who are looking for thrills will also be delighted! Whether in summer or winter, a first flight in a paraglider or ultralight is possible. This is an opportunity to discover the valley and the Alpine landscape from a different angle. In summer, you can also head to the water for a bit of thrill. A white-water descent by canyoning or rafting will allow you to discover the river in a different way.
- And finally, for those who are only looking to relax, you will have to make one (or several) visits to the spa of the Chalet Hôtel Kaya, which offers a swimming pool with a view of the mountains, a sauna, a hammam, a fitness room, as well as tailor-made treatments, to give you the ultimate moment of relaxation.
Crédit photo : Vincent_LOTTENBERG