For more fun activities, go to Les Menuires in the heart of the 3 Valleys. With the label “Famille Plus”, Les Menuires ski resort offers the largest playground with activities and amenities dedicated to children of all ages and all ski levels.
In the heart of the 3 Valleys, Les Menuires ski resort is a paradise for children.
- An unusual activity for children ? Rock’n Bob is 4 km long toboggan on snowy track. This activity consists of tumbling a ski slope down with a plastic sled. With a huge smile plastered on their face, your children will enjoy in spite of their numerous falls. They will begin by taming their cars in the first corners before confronting a series of tight turns and finally a straight line to take a deep breath and recover from all their emotions. This activity can be practiced in the evening.
- Speed Mountain : On the toboggan (1000 meters long), your children will challenge Boukty, the mascot of the station by chaining twists, descents and banked turns.
- Accessible from 5 years old on the parents’ sled (minimum size required : 1.10m). From 1.40, the child can drive alone.
- The Fun park in La Croisette is a children’s playground : trampolines, jumping castles, foam mattress…
- BK park : playful area of the Becca for the sensation lovers.
- Castle slide : located in La Croisette, this structure carved in the snow is a delight for lovers of tobogganing. Free admission for children under the responsibility of parents.
- And the new leisure area of Les Bruyères with mountain views. A place where everyone will enjoy !
Kaya Chalet Hotel welcomes you to the slopes, and offers you to stay in one of its 50 modern and comfortable rooms.