Because safety for you and our staff comes first, we took measures to welcome you the best way we can:
To protect yourself and others from Coronavirus :
- Respect social distancing
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with your arm or use a disposable tissue
- Wash your hands very frequently or use hydroalcoholic lotion
- Avoid close contact when greeting people
- Respect circulation directions in common areas.
Also, we adapted our services for you :
- Hydroalcoholic lotion will be at disposal in the entrance and at reception desk
- Schedule for stay-over service will be adapted
- Your room may only be accessible by you and your family on request
- For each check-out, the room will be ventilated at least 24h prior to full cleaning routine and disinfection
- Meticulous cleaning measures have been reinforced
- Cleaning routine may only be done in your absence
- Common areas have been adapted to respect social distancing
- Check-in procedures have been adapted to minimize contact and assure you a warm welcome
- In some cases, signatures may not be requested or necessary to approve food and beverage orders
- A meticulous cleaning routine has been defined for common areas.
Specific sales conditions :
As of September 16, 2020, the hotel commits to fully refund the amounts already paid in case of cancellation for a reason related to COVID 19* such as:
- You or a person staying with you at the hotel has been infected with COVID 19 within 10 days prior to arrival.
- You live in an area where lockdown is in effect until at least the day before your stay and this prevents you from visiting our hotel.
- You live in a region or country that imposes a quarantine period after your stay in our region and this prevents you from going to our hotel. The restriction measures must still be effective the day before the customer’s stay.
- Travel restrictions are imposed by the French authorities with an obligation of quarantine for travellers coming from the country where the guest lives (to be applicable quarantine must be mandatory – not applicable in case of voluntary quarantine). Restriction measures must still be effective the day before the customer’s stay.
- Travel restriction measures are imposed by the French authorities with a prohibition to travel beyond a certain perimeter. Restriction measures still be effective the day before the customer’s stay.
- Closing of the hotel in connection with COVID-19 and if the hotel is unable to relocate the customer to another establishment on the same date**.
*A receipt will have to be provided to the hotel.
** This closing must result from a situation in which services related to the tourism industry are interrupted or which does not allow an effective and normal occupation of the reserved room following an administrative decision.